Queensrÿche - Sign Of The Times: The Best Of [2007]



Estilo:
Heavy / Power Metal, Progressive Metal

Data de lançamento:
--/--/2007

Tamanho:
230 mb

Tracklist:

Disc 1
1. Queen Of The Reich
2. Warning
3. Walk In The Shadows
4. Take Hold Of The Flame
5. The Lady Wore Black
6. I Don’t Believe In Love
7. Eyes Of A Stranger
8. Silent Lucidity
9. Bridge
10. Jet City Woman
11. Another Rainy Night (Without You)
12. Sign Of The Times
13. I Am I
14. Real World
15. Some People Fly
16. Until There Was You
17. All The Promises

Disc 2
1. Take Hold Of The Flame (Original Demo Version)
2. Walk In The Shadows (Original Demo Version)
3. Before The Storm (Original Demo Version)
4. Waiting For The Kill (Demo)
5. No Sanctuary (Demo)
6. Prophecy (Demo)
7. I Dream In Infrared (1991 Acoustic Remix)
8. Dirty Lil Secret
9. Last Time In Paris
10. Scarborough Fair
11. Della Brown (MTV Unplugged, New York, 04-27-1992)
12. Someone Else? (With Full Band)
13. Silent Lucidity (Live At The Astoria Theatre, London, 10-20-1994)
14. Chasing Blue Sky
15. Justified

Download (CD 1)
Download (CD 2)
*OBS: Hospedado no Rapidshare.
 

Music Factory Copyright © 2008 oscar tigre by oscar tigre Blogger Template