Necro & Ill Bill - Street Villains Vol.1 [2003]



Estilo:
Hardcore Hip Hop, Horror Rap

Data de lançamento:
--/--/2003

Tamanho:
52 mb

Tracklist:
1. Necro - Freestyle I
2. Ill Bill, Necro & Kid Joe - Yall Don't Wanna
3. Necro - Bury You With Satan (Remix) - New Verse
4. Ill Bill - Freestyle I
5. Necro - Murder Ya Life
6. Q-Unique, Necro & Ill Bill - Freestyle |
7. Ill Bill & Necro - Freestyle I
8. Necro (feat. Whore) - Bitch Scream
9. Ill Bill - Freestyle II
10. Sabac Red - Freestyle I
11. Necro - Freestyle II
12. Ill Bill & Necro - Nuthin'
13. Necro - DrugDealing
14. Necro & Ill Bill - Poetry In The Streets (Remix)
15. Necro - Stop Being Greedy
16. Necro - Dead Body Disposal (Remix) - New Verse
17. Sabac Red - Freestyle II
18. Necro - Killing's All Around
19. Necro - Freestyle III
21. Ill Bill Dreams Of Fucking A Porno Flick Bitch
21. Necro - The Hump Off

Download
*OBS: Hospedado no Rapidshare.
 

Music Factory Copyright © 2008 oscar tigre by oscar tigre Blogger Template