Katatonia - The Black Sessions (Compilation) [2005]



Estilo:
Doom/Death Metal, Depressive Rock

Data de lançamento:
--/--/2005

Tamanho:
242 mb

Tracklist:

Disc 1
1. Teargas
2. Right Into the Bliss
3. Criminals
4. Help Me Disappear
5. Nerve
6. The Future Of Speec
7. Ghost of the Sun
8. I Am Nothing
9. Deadhouse
10. Passing Bird
11. Sleeper
12. Sulfur
13. No Devotion
14. Chrome
15. A Premonition

Disc 2
1. Dispossession
2. Cold Ways
3. Nightmares by the Sea
4. O How I Enjoy the Light (Palace cover)
5. Evidence
6. The Future Of Speech
7. I Break
8. For My Demons
9. Omerta
10. Tonight's Music
11. Stalemate
12. Wait Outside
13. Fractured
14. Sweet Nurse
15. Black Session

Download (CD1 - Parte 1)
Download (CD 1 - Parte 2)
Download (CD 2 - Parte 1)
Download (CD 2 - Parte 2)
*OBS: Hospedado no Rapidshare.
 

Music Factory Copyright © 2008 oscar tigre by oscar tigre Blogger Template