
Estilo:
Various
Data de lançamento:
--/--/2006
Tamanho:
66 mb
Tracklist:
01. John Knoxville - I'm Going to the Moon
02. Smut Peddlers - If You're Gonna Be Dumb
03. Karen O' - Backass
04. Chris Pontius - I'm Ashamed of Myself
05. The Datsuns - MF from Hell
06. Ehren Mcgehey - I'm Going to Die
07. Turbonegro - All My Friends Are Dead
08. The Vandals - Urban Struggle
09. Brandon Dicamillo - Your Teeth Look Like
10. Cakecutter - Fly
11. John Knoxville & Bam Margera - Are You Crying?
12. Elvis Presley - Little Less Conversation
13. Pavement - Cut Your Hair
14. Chris Pontius - Karazy
15. Steve-O - I Need a Doctor
16. Slayer - Spill the Blood
17. Chris Pontius - Is It Wrong To Be Strong
18. Josie Cotton - Johnny, Are You Queer
19. Roger Alan Wade - Sometimes I Don't Know If I'll Make It
20. Cast Of Jackass - The Best Of Times
Download
*OBS: Hospedado no Rapidshare.
