Nashville Pussy - Let Them Eat Pussy [1998]



Estilo:
Rock 'N' Roll/Country Rock

Data de lançamento:
--/--/1998

Tamanho:
40 mb

Tracklist:
01. Snake Eyes
02. You're Goin' Down
03. Go Motherfucker Go
04. I'm The Man
05. All Fucked Up
06. Johnny Hotrod
07. 5 Minutes To Live
08. Somebody Shoot Me
09. Blowin' Smoke
10. First I Look At The Purse
11. Eat My Dust
12. Fried Chicken And Coffee
13. Kicked In The Teeth (Bonus track from 2001 Deluxe Edition)
14. Nice Boys (Bonus track from 2001 Deluxe Edition)
15. Milk Cow Blues (Bonus track from 2001 Deluxe Edition)
16. Headin For The Texas Border (Bonus track from 2001 Deluxe Edition)
17. Sock it to Me, Baby! (Bonus track from 2001 Deluxe Edition)
18. (I am) Misunders (Bonus track from 2001 Deluxe Edition)

Download
*OBS: Hospedado no Rapidshare.
 

Music Factory Copyright © 2008 oscar tigre by oscar tigre Blogger Template